Advice from Truly Scrumptious Beauty on how to care for your hands, nails and cuticles during winter months and cold weather.
How To Remove Gel Nails
As well as the removal kit, you will need:
Instructions For Using The GELeration Removal Kit
- Gently buff the surface of each nail with the Jessica nail file provided, just to remove the shine.
- Saturate a piece of cotton wool with the Erase Soak-Off Remover and place on the nail, making sure the the whole nail is covered.
- Wrap the top half of the finger tightly with a piece of pre-cut foil, twisting at the top. Press firmly to make sure that the cotton wool is in contact with the nail.
- Repeat step 2-3 for each nail.
- Leave for 15 minutes, occasionally pressing the foil over the nail to make sure that there is good contact.
- After 15 minutes, remove the foil and cotton wool from each finger.
- Gently lift any remaining gel from the nail using the Orangewood Stick. Take great care not to damage the natural nail.
- Steps 1-6 may be repeated should any gel still remain.
- Wash your hands with your usual soap and dry well.
- Massage Jessica Phenomen Oil into nails and cuticles. If you are having a GELeration manicure within the next 24 hours, do not apply the oil.
All Nailcare Articles
Any manicure will only last the distance with the right aftercare routine. A GELeration application should last between 2-3 weeks. Here’s some tips.
Upset that your natural nails split very low down and you struggle to hold on to the nail? Here’s some advice.
Claire demonstrates how to apply a French manicure at home, with techniques and colour advice for nail polish choices from the Jessica Nails range.
It’s easier than you think to stop relying on Acrylic Nails and getting your nails back to being strong and natural. See how to do it.
Step-By-Step instructions and a video demonstrating how to remove Jessica GELeration Gel nails at home using the GELeration Removal Kit.
Advice for caring and painting your nails with Jessica Cosmetics products, as used in our beauty salons in Hampshire.
Men – take your dry and biten cuticles and transform them with a simple home nailcare routine.
A video demonstrating how to use professional emery boards to file your nails to promote growth and reduce nail plate damage.
Adapting lifestyle and diet can help or hinder your nails and here’s some great treatment products from Jessica Cosmetics.
Please note, due to the current situation with Coronavirus, the salons are now closed until further notice.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we will have updates soon.